At Alderley Edge School for Girls we encourage pupils to engage in a range of Enrichment programmes to help them develop their skills, passion and character. One way to do this is to showcase their achievements through awards and competitions.
From academic competitions, speech and drama to music and sport, there are many options at AESG for girls to build confidence and showcase their talents. Participating in awards and competitions offers numerous benefits for girls. Firstly, it enhances their self-esteem and confidence. Achievement in a particular field helps them recognise their strengths and abilities, giving them the confidence to tackle challenges and take risks.
Secondly it helps them develop their #BeMore attributes, leadership and teamwork skills. Many competitions require working with others, which helps girls learn to communicate effectively, delegate tasks and compromise for a common goal.
- ISA Essay Writing Competition Winners 2022
- Maths Competitions
- Primary Maths Challenge
- AJIS U10 Netball Champions
- U10B AJIS Plate Runners up and Silver Medals
- ISA North Netball Silver medallists
- SSL Macclesfield Netball Tournament Winners
- U9s and U11s Cross Country Champions Terra Nova Cross Country Tournament
- AJIS inter Schools Cross Country Winners of the small school competition
- MSSP Area Netball Tournament Winners
- Manchester Harriers Cross Country Winners Y5/6 League
Start Your Journey
Enter your child's date of birth to discover the key steps to joining us.