Coaches and minibuses bring pupils to school from a variety of areas. This is an arrangement between parents and the School or our transport operators. Once a place at AESG has been offered, parents are advised to contact the School as soon as possible to ensure a seat reservation. The School will attempt to source alternative routes if there is sufficient demand.
- AESG 1 – Timperley, Altrincham, Bowdon, Hale, Wilmslow
- AESG 2 – Woodford, Prestbury, Macclesfield
- AESG 3 – Parrswood, Gatley, Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme, Bramhall
- AESG 4 – Lymm Dam, High Legh, Mere, Knutsford, Mobberley
All bus routes aim to arrive at AESG by 8.30am.
Public transport buses run from Manchester, Altrincham, Macclesfield and Knutsford. The bus stop is directly in front of the School on Wilmslow Road.
The School is within very close proximity to Alderley Edge Railway Station. For the safety of pupils, visitors and staff, a pelican crossing is sited directly outside the main pedestrian entrance of the School on Wilmslow Road.
Stops on this route include:
- From the North: Manchester Piccadilly, Levenshulme, Heaton Chapel, Stockport, Cheadle Hulme, Handforth, Wilmslow.
- From the South: Chelford, Goostrey, Holmes Chapel, Sandbach and Crewe.