In June 2021 the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) undertook a full inspection of Alderley Edge School for Girls.
The Inspection had two parts – Regulatory Compliance and Educational Quality. The School was found to be fully compliant. For EQ we were awarded an “Excellent” judgement for both pupils’ “Academic and other Achievements” and “Personal Development”. This is the highest grade.
Alderley Edge School for Girls met all of these regulations:
- Quality of education
- Spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of pupils
- Welfare, health and safety of pupils
- Suitability of staff, supply staff and proprietors
- Premises of and accommodation at schools
- Provision of information
- Manner in which complaints are handled
- Quality of leadership in and management of schools
The full report is available for download below.